CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cream of Mushroom Baked Chicken

Ingredients:
chicken breasts
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can chicken broth
paprika (optional)
garlic powder (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line a baking dish with foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a small bowl, mix 1 can of cream of mushroom and 1 can of chicken broth. Mix.
4. Sometimes I like to put a few dashes of paprika and garlic in the bowl and mix that in as well. Sometimes I will just use the garlic powder.
5. Pour mixture into baking dish.
6. Clean chicken and lay into dish. I push it down to where the mixture will cover the chicken.
7. Bake for 1 hour.

*I really like to make this chicken with mashed potatoes or rice. I use the mixture as a gravy on the potatoes or rice. This is Keith's favorite way I bake chicken. It is so creamy and yummy!!

Enjoy!!

0 comments: