CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Broccoli Cornbread

A few people have asked for the broccoli cornbread recipe from the Shrimp Boil that we had this past Saturday. I must give credit to my co-worker, Loretta, who shared this recipe with me.

Ingredients
2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
1 purple onion, chopped (I used yellow onion)
1 cup cottage cheese (I used low-fat)
1 box frozen broccoli, thawed
1 stick butter, melted
4 eggs (I used egg substitute)

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray non-stick cooking spray on a 9x13 pan.
3. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and pour into the baking pan.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until done.

2 comments:

T said...

I really liked this. Thanks for putting it up! :)

Keith and Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing this. It was very yummy!
Ashley