CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Two recommendations

One thing I recommend that is not a recipe is a seasoning called Chef Paul Prudhommes's Magic Salmon Seasoning. It is a dry seasoning that you can purchase in the seafood section of your grocery store. It comes in an orange can that stands about 5 inches tall. I sprinkle it liberally on our salmon before I grill it and it is delicious. There is some sodium, 100mg, but no caleries, fat or sugar in it. It is very flavorful and not spicy...my kids even tolerate it.

My second recommendation is www.bakerella.blogspot.com. I saw this lady on Martha, I believe. She makes clever little baking items...some of which are very detailed, but still has very cute and good ideas and tips. You may like to look at it.

0 comments: