CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stove Top Stuffing Meatloaf

I love a good meatloaf. My sister tried this first a year ago, and then I gave it a try. It's really good and really easy.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
1 package Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Flavored Stuffing Mix
2 large eggs
1 cup ketchup
chopped onion (how much depends on the size of the onion and your taste. I usually use about 1/4-1/2 of an onion.

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. The best way to mix meatloaf is with your hands.
3. Place a piece of foil on a glass bakeware dish.
4. Pat down meatloaf in an oval shape. I usually put the meatloaf in two smaller ovals for better cooking.
5. Cook for about 45 minutes.

Of course, I love to make this with mashed potatoes and green beans!



0 comments: