CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Its our blog!

Well the names that got suggested weren't exactly available so this was the closest thing and I think its easy to tell people. We can also change it if someone has a better idea and its available. So once you join as authors, we can start posting recipes. Here are some things that I can think of that has been made that are yummy:
Ashley: roasted potatoes and blackberry cobbler
Desi: spanish rice and your very chocolate-y chip cookies
Leigh Ann: king ranch casserole and that cream cheese dessert from last tuesday
Jess: that chicken pasta you made a long time ago for hg (that there was a whole lot of :) ) and the death by chocolate truffle thingy you have made before
It would be fun to take pictures of what we make and put that with our posts sometimes. The other day I made something new and started to take a picture in case I wanted to post a recipe, I forgot to take the picture, but it was just as well, it didn't turn out very well! Happy posting! What should I put up?

1 comments:

one blonde mom said...

Teresa, will you share your Lasagna with us?